From the 2020-2021 school year, CSU “Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi” offers the opportunity to study Russian intensively by a preschool group and 1. class with the support of the Russian Cultural Information Center.
All students from 1st to 7th grade have the opportunity to study Russian as an extracurricular activity in the Russian Language Club. In high school, Russian is studied as a third foreign language.
10 REASONS TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD IN OUR SCHOOL:
1. Training according to the State educational standards and curricula;
2. Upgrading the knowledge and skills in mathematics and Bulgarian language by expanding the curriculum with additional collections and manuals;
3. Intensive foreign language training with a choice of Chinese and Russian with hours 10 per week for primary and lower secondary stage and 18 hours per week for secondary stage;
4. English language training as a second foreign language, from a preparatory group and 1. class up to 12. class;
5. Practical use of the acquired knowledge and skills through work on group projects;
6. Individual profiling depending on the interests of the student by inclusion in various clubs by interests – piano, logic tasks, foreign languages, karate, dance, etc .;
7. Development of critical thinking skills as a key competence of our time;
8. Development of audience speaking skills and presentation skills;
9. Development of soft skills – personal habits, language, way of communication, task management, relationships with classmates, parents and teachers;
10. Selected and motivating learning environment.