ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN 1th CLASS
1. For training in 1th class apply children aged 7 years, completed in the respective calendar year. Children over the age of 6 can apply in 1th class at the discretion of the parents / guardians, if their physical and mental development allows it and after conducting an interview with the parent / guardian and successfully passing a test for school readiness of the child.
2. OPEN DOORS: from 15 to 20 January.
3. INTERVIEW WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SCHOOL ABOUT THE VISION AND MISSION OF THE SCHOOL: online (recommended in the Zoom platform) or in person, after a pre-booked time on 0887409336 or 0888234515.
4. SUBMITTING AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ACCEPTANCE OF https://unischool.bg/applicationprocess/: from 01 February.
5. PAYMENT OF A FEE FOR A TRIAL DAY IN SCHOOL AND A TEST FOR SCHOOL READYNESS OF THE CHILD: The fee is in the amount of BGN 60 and is paid to the account of PSS “Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi” in UBB- BG35UBBS840210611.
This amount is deducted from all children enrolled in school from the first installment of education.
6. DETERMINATION OF A PRESENCE DAY FOR CONDUCTING A CHILD PREPAREDNESS TEST:The school management together with the school psychologist determine a day for the child to attend school and inform the parent / guardian.
7. CLASSIFICATION OF STUDENTS: The ranking of students is done in descending order, according to the results of the test for school readiness and the opinion of the school psychologist from the child’s day of attendance.
8. ENROLLMENT: Enrollment is done by signing a training contract and a set of documents according to a sample between the school and the parent / guardian and a first installment of 10% of the annual tuition fee. The school is committed to reserve a place for a student for up to 5 working days after the successful completion of the admission procedure (trial day and diagnosis).
9. OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
– Copy of birth certificate of the child;
– Certificate for completed preparatory group;
– Certificate of relocation;
– Personal health prophylactic card with vaccines;
THE SCHOOL ADMITS STUDENTS ALL YEAR ROUND, IF THERE ARE VACANCIES IN THE RELEVANT CLASS.
TRAINING IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOL 1th – 4. CLASS
PSS “Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi” defends a public cause at the center of which they stand smart, well-educated and capable children– the future of Bulgaria.
By ensuring the high quality of the educational product, we have adopted a teaching methodology that focuses on thinking about the child as a whole, as someone who needs care and attention here and now. We are interested in the child’s overall life, and how the impact of new life challenges affects his or her development, life, feelings, and socialization.
Assistance as a process in educational work is in the value of our practice, as principles and requirements for human development. Our approach is related to the understanding of the great role that adults play in raising children.
The Tuition Fees due by the ASSIGNOR for one academic year are described in detail in Art. 52 of the RULES FOR THE ACTIVITY of the school, as the amount under art. 52, item 2, amounts to BGN 6,000 (six thousand BGN).
Period from 15.09.2021 to 30.06.2022 – BGN 6000.
The fee includes:
– full-time training according to the state educational standards;
– self-preparation at school and additional classes in mathematics and Bulgarian language in collections, upgrading the curriculum;
– intensive training in foreign languages (Chinese or Russian), according to the chosen class;
– English language education;
– sports activities with a qualified sports training teacher;
– food three times a day;
– medical care;
The “Transport” fee of the student within the city of Sofia during the school year is paid additionally at choice and is as follows:
– transport in one direction in the morning or in the evening – from / to one address BGN 1400;
– transport in one direction in the morning or in the evening – from / to more than one address BGN 1600;
– transport in both directions in the morning and in the evening – from / to one address BGN 2400;
– transport in both directions in the morning and in the evening – from / to more than one address BGN 2600
The fee can be paid in 10 equal installments WITHOUT INCREASE
– 15% discount for second and third student from one family.
All additional, extracurricular activities, white and green schools, camps and others are paid extra, according to the wishes of parents and children.