ADMISSION PROCEDURE AFTER 7th CLASS
1. For training in 8th children who have completed seventh grade in Bulgaria or abroad apply.
2. OPEN DOORS: from January 15.
3. CONVERSATION WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SCHOOL ABOUT THE VISION AND MISSION OF THE SCHOOL: online (recommended on the Zoom platform) or in person, after a pre-booked appointment by phone 0897602002.
4. SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION OF https://unischool.bg/applicationprocess/.
5. PAYING THE CHILD’S TRIAL DAY FEE IN SCHOOL AND CONDUCTING ENTRANCE TESTS IN LITERATURE, MATHS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE: The fee is BGN 80 and is paid to the account of the PSS “Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi” at UBB – BG35UBBS80021061150140.
6. DETERMINATION OF A PRESENCE DAY FOR CONDUCTING THE CHILD’S ENTRANCE TESTS: The school management together with the school psychologist determine a day for the child to attend school and inform the parent / guardian.
7.CLASSIFICATION OF STUDENTS: The ranking of students is done in descending order, according to the results of the entrance tests and the opinion of the school psychologist from the child’s day of attendance.
8. RECORD: Enrollment takes place by signing a training contract and a set of documents according to the model between the school and the parent/guardian and paying a first installment in the amount of 20% of the annual training fee. The school is committed to reserve a place for a student for up to 5 working days after the successful completion of the admission procedure (trial day and diagnosis).
9. OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
– Copy of birth certificate of the child;
– Certificate of primary education;
– Certificate of completed class;
-Personal preventive health card with applied vaccines.
THE SCHOOL ADMITS STUDENTS ALL YEAR ROUND, IF THERE ARE VACANCIES IN THE RELEVANT CLASS.
EDUCATION IN HIGH SCHOOL STAGE
PSS “Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi” defends a public cause at the center of which they stand smart, well-educated and capable children– the future of Bulgaria.
By ensuring the high quality of the educational product, we have adopted a teaching methodology that focuses on thinking about the child as a whole, as someone who needs care and attention here and now. We are interested in the child’s overall life, and how the impact of new life challenges affects his or her development, life, feelings, and socialization.
Assistance as a process in educational work is in the value of our practice, as principles and requirements for human development. Our approach is related to the understanding of the great role that adults play in raising children.
FEES FOR 8th – 12. CLASS
Period of 15.09.2023 г. до 30.06.2024 г.
The Tuition Fees payable by the AUTHOR for one academic year are described in detail in Art. 52 of the REGULATIONS FOR THE ACTIVITIES of the school, such as:
1. The amount under Art. 52, item 1 for a calendar year. In case the student receives state funding, this fee is not due.
2. The amount under Art. 52, item 2, is in the amount of BGN 7,000 (seven thousand BGN)
Training fees include:
– half-day training according to the state educational standards;
– intensive Chinese language training (648 teaching hours in 8th grade);
– Chinese language training with hours 10 per week at 9-12. class;
– English language education;
– opportunity to learn Russian as a third foreign language;
– “Business teaches” – in 11 and 12. class;
– second profile “Information Technologies“ in 11 and 12. class;
– medical care;
“Textbooks and study supplies in foreign languages” fee (mandatory): BGN 250 for the school year
Food Fee (optional):
* The price is determined by the catering company at the beginning of each academic year.
“Transport” fee (optional):
The “Transport” fee for the student within the city of Sofia during the school year is paid in addition to the school fee and is as follows:
– transport in one direction in the morning or in the evening – from / to one address BGN 1625;
– transport in one direction in the morning or in the evening – from / to more than one address BGN 1860;
– transport in both directions in the morning and in the evening – from / to one address BGN 2785;
– transport in both directions in the morning and in the evening – from / to more than one address BGN 3020
* Priority is given to children who request transport in two directions.
The fee can be paid in 10 equal installments WITHOUT INCREASE.
– 15% discount for the second and third student from the same family.
All additional, extracurricular activities, white and green schools, camps and others are paid extra, according to the wishes of parents and children.
WE KEEP THIS:
Children should have the opportunity to learn from experience and make mistakes;
To educate them that education is a value;
To provide them with opportunities to take responsibility for their own behavior;
To stimulate the expression of concern for other people;
To have opportunities to contribute to everyday life at school, family or social group.
To increase their personal, social and financial independence;
10 REASONS TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD IN OUR SCHOOL:
1. Training according to the State educational standards and curricula;
2. Upgrading the knowledge and skills in mathematics and Bulgarian language by expanding the curriculum with additional collections and manuals;
3. Intensive foreign language training with a choice of Chinese and Russian with hours 10 per week for primary and lower secondary stage and 18 hours per week for secondary stage;
4. English language training as a second foreign language, from a preparatory group and 1. class up to 12. class;
5. Practical use of the acquired knowledge and skills through work on group projects;
6. Individual profiling depending on the interests of the student by inclusion in various clubs by interests – piano, logic tasks, foreign languages, karate, dance, etc .;
7. Development of critical thinking skills as a key competence of our time;
8. Development of audience speaking skills and presentation skills;
9. Development of soft skills – personal habits, language, way of communication, task management, relationships with classmates, parents and teachers;
10. Selected and motivating learning environment.